Writing to influence means you are writing to someone one to persuade him for doing something in favor of you. Copywriting is a good example of it. You are writing to customers with arguments to convince them about purchasing a product. So you need to have a master writing skill. Another example is job application. In this case the objective of your writing is persuading an employer to call you for an interview.
What will I learn in this course?
- Formulas for influential communication
- Templates, tools and checklist
- A list of 31 Influential Writing Principles, Explanations, Examples and Exercises
- How to draw peoples’ attention with a view to monetary value
- Using real examples the author showed how to write of Influential Writing.